TLDR: You agree not to do any activity that harms CtrlSal, our business, our systems or networks, our customers and visitors, or other third-parties.
Unless we have otherwise granted permission in writing or in the Terms when accessing or using a Website or any Materials, you agree NOT to:
- submit, post, share, or otherwise provide any User Content or other data or other information that you do not have the right to submit, post, share, or provide.
- provide or post any User Content that you believe may be confidential or proprietary to a third-party or may violate your confidentiality obligations to a third-party.
- submit, transmit, or post any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- post, share, or otherwise submit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding.
- use a Website or any Materials to infringe the intellectual property rights of CtrlSal, or its affiliates, licensors, customers, or others, or to commit an unlawful activity.
- resell, license, create derivative works of, or lease all or any part of the Website or Materials, unless authorized by us in writing.
- use or access all or any part of the Website or Materials to gather any competitive insight, develop or improve a product that competes with a CtrlSal product, or for other competitive purposes.
- use your access to a Website or any Materials for any commercial redistribution purpose or republish any information found on a Website or any Materials.
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on a Website or any Materials.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of a Website or any Materials.
- harvest or collect information about any Website visitors or our users or customers without our written consent.
- misuse our Website or Materials by interfering with its normal operation or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
- circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any limitations that we impose on your CtrlSal account.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of our systems or networks unless authorized by us in writing.
- deny others access to, or reverse engineer the Website and Materials, or attempt to do so, unless allowed under applicable law.
- transmit any viruses, malware spyware, ransomware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Website or Materials.