Use of Compensation and Benefits Information Data
The Site contains information, content, and data for individual consumers as well as for employers and organizations.
- This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license by virtue of visiting the CtrlSal Syndication Center and copying and using the Tools as instructed.
- You may not present the Content (or permit the Content to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third-party Web site.
- You may not separately extract and provide or otherwise use the Content to enhance the data files of third parties or your own data files.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any aspect of the Tools or Content provided through the CtrlSal Syndication Center. This includes removing links to CtrlSal that are part of the syndication tools.
- CtrlSal may discontinue the Tools and the offering of the CtrlSal Syndication Center Data at any time for any reason. CtrlSal may also terminate any license granted under these Supplemental Terms to you at any time for any reason.
While using the Site, you agree to:
- Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations;
- Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account;
- Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity;
- Comply with all intellectual property and other proprietary rights laws, including but not limited to federal copyright and trademark laws, in the use of the Site and in making your personal profile;
- Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself; and
- Keep your personal information posted on the Site within the convention of good taste. If inappropriate material it is brought to our attention, we will revise or delete it the inappropriate information at our discretion and with no notice to you. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion.
While using the Site, you agree NOT to:
- Use your access to the Site for any commercial redistribution purpose without prior written permission from Us.
- Post your email address anywhere on the Site including your member profile or on any message posts. This protects your privacy and the potential misuse of your personal information by others for mischievous purposes.
- Post your phone number or address.
- Republish information found in the Site without first obtaining written permission from Us.
- Post or forward any confidential correspondence from CtrlSal.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
CtrlSal reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the Site at any time without notice or refund if you are suspected of violating any of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right, on occasion, to require you to change your login and password. Payment for joining CtrlSal is non-refundable.
Although certain areas of the Site do not require you to be a CtrlSal member and register, some areas and services do. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address); and
- To maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site.
User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your account information, current job profile, content, messages, or other information (“User Content”) that you submit, publish, post or display on or to the Site. By submitting or posting User Content to the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to CtrlSal an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully paid, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.